WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN PUERTO RICO
April 23 - 25 Agenda Topics
- Act 20/22 Background, Benefits and Status
- Puerto Rico Recovery - The Real Story
- Why Invest in Puerto Rico?
- Puerto Rico´s Economic Future
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- P3 Puerto Rico Public Private Partnerships
- Business Opportunities
- Tourism Growth and Plans
- Doing Business in Puerto Rico
- Comparison of the Old Cities of Panama City, Cartagena and Old San Juan
- San Juan Commercial Business Climate
- Reversing Emigration with an Expanding Economy
- Puerto Rico Development Opportunities
- Analysis of the Old San Juan Hospitality Market
- San Juan Airbnb Market – A Timely Opportunity
- Panels to Cover:
- Acts 20/22
- Opportunity Zone Investing
- Crypto Investors
- New Resident Lifestyle Stories
- Banking/Lending Environment
- Contractors and Labor Concerns
- Private Equity, Family Offices & Venture Capital Considerations
- Old San Juan Walking Tour
- Puerto Rico & Old City San Juan Overview
- Evening social at the El Convento Hotel
- Plaza Colon Hotel & Suites – Visit to an Existing Opportunity Zone Qualified Project
- Opportunity Zone Investing - The Hottest Financial Topic of 2019 and Why Puerto Rico is so Well Positioned
April 25 Tour Option
- BACARDÍ The Rum Tasting Tour 55 $.
- Tasting of five premium rums.
- Commemorative BACARDÍ Cup.
- BACARDÍ Welcome Cocktail for adults.
- Access to Bottle Your Own BACARDÍ Experience & Gift Shop
- The Rum Tasting Experience duration is approximately ninety minutes.
- Transportation: ferry + shuttle ( cost included)
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org